• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted, UK: DCX2496+leads (buy or rent!)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My amps and speakers will be ready for testing before my crossovers are built so I don't mind adding a dcx to my inventory for a while. I'll need 2input and 4output leads (XLR/RCA).

Anyone want to sell theirs?

If you are going to want to use it again in the future we could come to some buy back arrangement.

everywhere seems to be out of stock. I remember reading on here about shortage of components effecting supply.

also saw on here something about 15% more processing power??? maybe I will get a bonus for having to wait til Jan (and all you mean people who won't sell me yours will miss out on a very cheap upgrade.)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.