• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

I have a nice deal on IRF610

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings,

I have stumbled on a quantity of IRF610 by IR for a very good price. I am only making a few pennies for my time and am more interested in getting them out there.

I have a total of 300 pcs. and would like to sell them off in 25 packs. A maximum of 2 packs per member. They are N.O.S. in tubes.

Digikey sells them for .46 USD in that quantity plus shipping etc. I am offering them for .30 USD ea. plus shipping. $7.50 USD per 25 (cut tube). $15.00 USD for a full 50 tube (cut to fit envelope). Paypal only for payment please.

Shipping is the same for 25 or 50. $4.00 USD for US address in a flat rate envelope. $10.00 USD to global address that the USPS global flat rate envelope will make it to (I have been told that the global envelope won't go absolutely everywhere, If It get's bounced back at me by the USPS teller, I'm going to send a refund. Sorry, since there is virtually no profit I'm not going to spend a ton of time at the post office). These will go straight mail..no tracking or confirmation etc.

If you are interested Please send me a message thru the forum with IRF610 in the subject line (if you don't I won't see it) and how many you want. I will reply with a paypal email address. first come, first served...

Regards,
Marc

Attachments

• luca 119.jpg
    luca 119.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 296
OK,

200 are paid for, 75 are pending

only 25 are unspoken for...

All completed transactions will be shipped Monday or possibly Tuesday if Monday isn't too crazy at work, but it usually is.:bawling:

The response of Euro members leads me to believe that inexpensive devices are hard to come by in some areas...true? If all goes well here (no lost packages..etc) I am considering keeping my eyes open for more deals on popular semis. Whadya you guys think? Hey maybe it can work into some sort of sideline:)

BTW: I have new respect for group buy guys.:bigeyes:

mpmarino said:
The response of Euro members leads me to believe that inexpensive devices are hard to come by in some areas...true?
Absolutely! :xeye:

mpmarino said:
If all goes well here (no lost packages..etc) I am considering keeping my eyes open for more deals on popular semis. Whadya you guys think?
Sounds very interesting! (cf. the above :smash: :D)

/U.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.