• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Potted and Canned 700VA Toroids

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These are pefectly working and good condition (but Used) Toroids pulled out from Adcom GFA-555 Mk.II's.

As you know these are lownoise types, sealed canned.

Primaries are dual 100v and dual 120v taps. Extra taps if you want a Thermal fuse (built in).

Secs are 60-0-60vac. Good for a 300wpc @8ohm Class AB power amp. (With a 113vac AC mains, I measures 293 watts at clipping into 8 ohms.) with 120v you are definitely over 300wpc.

I have 6 fo sale. Asking $85 each plus shipping. I have 3 packed in each each box (2 boxes) for a guy on DIYaudio that said he would buy but then I never heard from him after I packed them.. Yeah Chuck thats you! :mad:

So if you guys buy 3, I will let u have them at $80 each and all 6 for $75 each.

Look at the low noise Toroids Plitron is selling and you know this is a great deal.

These toroids are manufactured to VERY tight tolerances and I have 4 that I am keeping and I have wired the secs in parallel and the voltages of the 4 toroids was within 0.1mV !!!!

I don't have pictures with me (am on the road) right now but they are about 5.75" wide and 3.5 to 4" tall.

K-amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.