• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

UK: Tubes for 15" sonosubs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I had a batch of 8 wound cardboard tubes made, 4 remain. They are 2m long, diameter 485mm wall thickness 15mm. Cost was £30 each.

The are perfect size for 15" sub drivers.

The exterior surfaces are not perfect, but you will probably be covering with cloth. They'd also look fine if painted the colour of your home cinema walls.

Offers above £25 considered. Collect from North Bristol.

I can also give you some good design tips when you collect. And maybe selll you a few useful bit and pieces eg feet, 8" ports, grills, speaker posts, etc.

Jim

now with pictures

Tubes still available. Also see my 15" tempest for sale.

Just in case you've got the idea that sonotubes are horribly big and ugly I thought I'd show mine !!!

Well it is big, but I think a lot more discrete than a 220 litre cube would be?

also very easy to finish compared to a gloss black cube.

Attachments

• copy of imgp0708.jpg
    copy of imgp0708.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 79
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.