• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Heatsinks for Velleman Amplifer Kit K8060

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 2 heatsinks that are for the Velleman K8060 Power Amp Kit. The Heatsink p/n is HSVM100. You can find full details on the Velleman.be website.

They are unused but removed from unused amp modules. The are 175 X 75 X 38mm and are pre drilled for the K8060 kit but would make a decent heatsink for any other project. I do not have a rating but they are easily more than 1 c/w.

They are in good condition but do have some minor marks and scratches which were already on them from new.

Although Velleman advise that these are the recommended heatsinks for their kit no one seems to actually sell them so I hope they might be of use too someone.

Price is GBP£12 for the pair + del

Please let me know if you need any more info

Cheers Paul

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.