• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pass Aleph P 1.7 preamplifier kit for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If anyone interested, I am selling a assembled Pass Aleph P 1.7 preamplifier. The pcb boards are from Kristjan K. from Croatia. The caps are Wima MKS and BC Components. This should be one of the most popular high end preamplifiers found on the web today.

The kit contains: 100VA encapsulated toroid with separated secondary windings, main stereo pcb board and two power supply boards. The price for kit is 125 Euros + post costs.

INFO: mark909@gmail.com

some links:

http://www.passlabs.com/downloads/old product/apserv17.pdf

http://www.kk-pcb.com/aleph-17.html

Attachments

• pass.jpg
    pass.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,400
If anybody interested I got a microcontrolled relais volume control made for Aleph P. It is made similar like the one in original Pass P preamp. It has 256 steps and you control all that with Alps rotary encoder which sends a signal to PIC. You can also attenuate balanced or unbalanced signals. The relais are Takamisawa with gold plated contacts. The volume control kit included: main relais pcb board, Alps rotary encoder, programmed PIC and documentation.

The price is 50 EUR. If you take volume control with Pass P preamp, postage is free.

mark909@gmail.com

Attachments

• volume control.jpg
    volume control.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 935
HI
I have the same pc board from Kristijan , I'm on my way to put these preamp together , unfortunatly I did't found 1000uF 100V capacitors .Would you please let me know where I can found capacitors like yours ,I would need 8pc .For the 10uF I use Black gate N type I already have those .
Thanks for the help
Regards

HI
Thanks for the help, today I orderd the capacitors from Didi-key ,I order P6698-ND , these type feet better in the pc board .
I hope these capacitor is a good type , it is not cheap ..I found at the Ebay some Nippon Chemi-con for a $1 each but I think Panasonic is a better choise .
Thanks one more time .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.