• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Dynaudio D-28/2 tweeters (matched pair)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Dyanaudio D-28/2 tweeters that I no longer need. These were removed from a pair of Silverline Audio SR-17 monitors when I upgraded to the Dynaudio Esotec D260s. The D-28/2s are in excellent condition physically and functionally, and will be shipped in a Dynaudio box suited for the tweeters (e.g. original packing materials). I believe these are about $185 USD each when new. I'm asking for $125 USD for the pair plus shipping. I don't have pics at the moment will try to post some soon. I have quite a bit of positive feedback at Audiogon (member name there is "Lparsons").

Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.