• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Trio of driver pairs for sale! Focal and Dynaudio!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, I'd intended to use these drivers for some diy speakers, but I've had to accept the fact that I don't have the time right now to build them, and space is at a premium.

The drivers are in perfect condition, unused and boxed. They consist of 3 pairs:

1) Focal T120K Kevlar Inverted Dome Tweeters. These are out of production now, if I remember right. They're quite nice and not overly harsh, along with a massive magnet on each one. Of note is that the face plates are *plastic*, not metal. $100 obo.

2) Dynaudio MW160 mid-bass drivers. These were bought unused, new in box off of ebay. I opened them up to check them out, but in a recent move the boxes were lost. I have some alternate boxes I am using instead, and they are visibly in perfect condition. $150 firm.

3) Unknown Focal 10" aluminum cone woofers. These were bought off of ebay new in box, and are only opened to check them. They have 1.5" voice coils, a nice cast frame and hefty magnet assembly. The seller of these suggested a 1.5 liter enclosure for a pair of these drivers, and I'm sure they'll work well for whoever buys them. $150 firm. (I emailed Focal to find out the model and it's T/S params, I'll provide those asap)

Anyway, if desired I'll post pics of each of these for everyone's perusal. I'm also selling a Meridian DVD player and Multimedia Controller as well, if anyone is interested. Shipping is buyer paid, paypal accepted happily along with checks or money orders. Checks must clear first before shipment. Shipping origination Zip is 95678.

Hope these will find a home with someone here! Thanks everyone!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.