• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

linear and TOPSwitch transformers, peerless 6.5" mids

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

I have 10 Premier Magnetics TSD-1055 transformers made for Power Integrations TOP210 off-line integrated SMPS controller. These will give you 15-18V output voltage with just a few other external passive components. Datasheet, including proposed schematic, is here http://www.premiermag.com/pdf/tsd-1055.pdf Trust me, if you haven't used a TOPSwitch, they really are as easy as they seem. Very simple to use and PI provides lots of design support on their website. $10 shipped in a padded envelope.

6 linear transformers with rectifier PCB posted earlier. There are totally separate secondaries each providing a +/- 96Vdc output unloaded. Neither secondary has a center tap. You can configure the amp to +/- 96V or dual +/- 48V. I don't know the VA rating. The rectifier PCB can be configured for 120Vac or 220Vac operation but the transformer is rated for 120Vac only. The rectifier PCB includes 2 separate bridges, fuses, NTC, and a fan speed circuit. Each fuse is 10A 250V. The dimensions are 3.25" tall and 4.75" diameter including the top plate. Removed from QSC ISA280 [same as RMX850] amplifiers. $50 shipped.

Finally, I have a pair of Peerless 6.5" mids that I can't find any information on. On the back they say S96116LP, 8ohm, they have 961106 in the Qc box, and the Cat.no box is blank. I don't any other information about them but hopefully I will have time to get T/S specs tomorrow. $40 shipped for both.

Everything will be carefully boxed. Shipping is only for the 48 US states - I really don't want to ship elsewhere but I might. Prices will increase for any shipping I choose to do elsewhere. I have a perfect feedback record on eBay as eezip with over 100 feedback. Please feel free to ask me any questions. Thank you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.