|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|6th November 2005, 09:20 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kaunas- Lithuania
DIY project: mod of Pioneer DV-47Ai player audio board
I hope some audio fanatics and DIY enthusiasts will get interested in my project: modification of Pioneer Elite DV-47Ai player audio output board. This output board can be used for other Pioneer dvd models ( e.g. Pioneer DV-45A, DV-656A, DV-757Ai ), which use Burr-Brown DAC converters PCM1738 as well. The same output stage schematic diagram is used in these players. Modification is performed on the front L/R channels only. “Differential amp. with LPF“ output stage is mounted on the PCB dual-layer board.
1. IC1-IC2 – Burr-Brown precision operational amplifiers OPA627BP in plastic DIP package. They are sonically the best made, closest to tube performance.
2. R10- R18, R20- R28 – low noise KIWAME Hi-grade Carbon Film resistors.
3. R19, R29 – standard 1/8-1/4W metal film resistors.
4. C10- C13, C17, C20- C23, C27 – WIMA FKP2 series polypropylene film and foil capacitors.
5. C15, C25 – made by SCR (Societie Des Condensatueurs Record of France) metallized polypropylene capacitors suited for audio applications.
6. C16, C26 – WIMA MKS2 series metallized polyester capacitors.
7. C14, C24 – Blackgate High Performance FK series capacitors.
8. C18, C28 – Non-magnetic Blackgate Standard series capacitors.
9. Q101, 201 – high current 2SD2144S series transistors.
10. JA1, JA2 – female sockets for PCB mounting. Made of gold plated brass and ABS plastic.
This modification help to reach a real great performance for a reasonable price. The unit is more dynamic, with both macro and micro dynamic contrasts improved. There is much more air in the presentation. Music instruments sound much more natural.
I am selling it as I am working on another project at the moment. I could give a service manual in addition. PayPal payment method is prefered. Shipment will include only the price from Chicago to your location if you live in the USA.
Asking $169 plus shipping.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Best Pioneer player for modding||wmj||Digital Source||0||19th January 2007 04:04 AM|
|Pioneer PD-75 Cd Player whistling||allanlew25||Digital Source||5||7th May 2006 01:22 PM|
|Pioneer CD Player Problem||Noak||Digital Source||2||4th September 2005 05:30 AM|
|Pioneer dv-45a / dv-47ai mod info?||krisztoforo||Digital Source||1||1st March 2005 05:18 PM|
|What does anyone think of the pioneer 47ai?||kevyjo||Digital Source||5||14th December 2003 05:12 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|