FS: 2 - 10k Balanced Stepped Attenuators (4-gang) + more - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th November 2005, 07:27 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Thumbs up FS: 2 - 10k Balanced Stepped Attenuators (4-gang) + more

I have two new 10k Balanced Stepped Attenuators for sale.
One of which, is originally listed here. The other is a 10k-CT2-8 cut in half .

I also have the original Elma PCB/switches and most of the resistors (Vishay Dale RN60d) to build a 50k stereo stepped attenuator (minus one value) that matches the Goldpoint Taper.

Asking:
1: ELMA/DACT CT2 Balanced Attenuator: $200USD
2: DACT CT2-4 (effectively) Balanced Attenuator: $220USD
3: Elma Ladder Attenuator pcb/switches: +$30USD w/resistors: +$40USD (sold with either 1 or 2 listed above)

Prices include USPS shipping (within U.S.). Paypal preferred.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for looking.
Old 6th November 2005, 03:26 AM   #2
KT is offline KT  United States
diyAudio Member

I'm a little confused. So you took the green pc boards off of the Elma switch and turned it into another attenuator by replacing those boards with some DACT parts?

So the part that cost $30 are only the green pc boards and not the whole switch? And the resistors are $40 extra on top of that?

If the complete Elma switch with the green boards is $30, I'm interested in it. But the way it looks like your selling it, the $30 is for the left over parts.

Is that right?

Thanks,
KT
Old 6th November 2005, 07:01 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
I'm a little confused. So you took the green pc boards off of the Elma switch and turned it into another attenuator by replacing those boards with some DACT parts?
Yup.

Quote:
So the part that cost $30 are only the green pc boards and not the whole switch? And the resistors are $40 extra on top of that?
See pics below. $30 is just for the elma ladder pcb/hardware. $40 is all inclusive with the resistors (not extra).

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Hide this!Advertise here!