• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: a sub woofer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for a subwoofer, no enclosure. Or pro 15" woofer. I think your driver will be too expensive for me :( You want $100 right? The reason I am not picky is cause I do not want to pay a lot. So sell me your **** please :cheeky:

Wow :bigeyes: **** is censored. I hate this stupid country :fim:

I have an older (70's-ish) Kustom 15" pro woofer that is just sitting around (unless I threw it out). It has a slight voice coil rubbing problem when you press the cone in, but it isn't audible when playing (as far as I know, anyway). Just pointing this out in case you're interested in it...

I am interested in both of those. More in the Kustom cause it is probably a lot cheaper and more of what I am looking for minus the age and voice coil rubbing.

Do you have any pics? Is it cast frame? What is nominal impedance? How is the woofer holding up, esspecially the surround? How much do you want for the Kustom with shipping? My zip code is 01921.

$50 plus shipping. The driver is in great condition. I've had no problems with it.

Attachments

• dsc00571.jpg
    dsc00571.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 86
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.