DACT CT-2 stereo & Balanced Attenuators - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 31st October 2005, 12:05 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to drubrew
Default DACT CT-2 stereo & Balanced Attenuators

Up for sale today is one of the best Attenuators available. I have a few extra Stereo ($135)and Balanced versions ($225) that I have no use for. These are new and never used. The CT2 Audio Volume Controls are high quality stepped 24-position attenuators. They were designed for maximum sonic quality, accuracy and reliability. This makes them equally suited for audiophile applications and for professional applications. Their series resistor networks consist of 23 non-inductive, low noise, SMD metal film resistors. The layout of the PC Boards and the choice of SMD resistors have reduced the signal path to a minimum length (typical five times shorter than conventional stepped attenuator designs with leaded resistors). The PCB design combined with the special resistors also account for the very low series inductance and the very low stray capacitance. The result is a bandwidth beyond even the most demanding audiophiles requirements.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
There has been special care taken to ensure the durability of the CT2. Therefore, all contacts and PCB traces are gold plated to prevent any corrosion. As a result, the CT2 will maintain its specifications after long time of use even in hot and humid environments. The rotary switch itself is a gold plated high precision switch manufactured in Switzerland<p> Buyer is to pay shipping charges.
I will accept Money Orders, Cashiers Checks or Personal checks. Paypal with stipulations
Old 31st October 2005, 12:32 PM   #2
fcel is offline fcel  United States
diyAudio Member

Resistance value?
Where are you located?
Old 31st October 2005, 12:44 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to drubrew
Default Values

10k definetly available. I may have 50k also but wont know until I am done with the project.
I'm in North Carolina.
Old 15th December 2005, 09:42 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to cartman
drubrew!

you got an email....

;-)

Hide this!Advertise here!