• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hafler Amps to Sell

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I love these Hafler amps. They keep running forever, hold their value and have schematics and parts available if service is required. Plus can easily drive 4 ohm loads all day long.

These will be listed here for 2 weeks before going to eBay:

Musical Concepts modified with PA-3 circuit cards, 25K mF PS caps, heavy duty gold inputs and outputs. All wiring professionally done by MC staff. They even have new DH-220 heat sinks, the ones with no sharp corners, on a very clean DH-200 chassis. Excellent cosmetics. I have the original invoice showing over $450 worth of upgrades. $300.00

P-230, the professional version of the DH-220, with heavy duty power cord and better quality parts inside. This amp is the cleanest one I have ever seen and rate it 9+ out of 10 on cosmetics. All checked out, bias and DC offset up to factory specs. $145.00

P-125, the professional version of the DH-120. This same circuit is used on the DH-120, P-125, SE-120, Hafler 9130 and Pro-1200. The differences amongst these are the inside fabrication onto one large circuit board and some modest upgrades to some small film caps. This is a good sounding circuit with solid performance experience. This P-125 is absolutely like new, extremely clean and almost no scratches. You won't find a cleaner amp than this. Bias and DC offset up to factory specs. Includes rack mounting face plate. $125.00

The P-125 ships at 20 lbs., the other two at 30 lbs. They will be very carefully packed and will not arrive DOA. No charges for handling or packing materials. Just calculate the UPS charge for the listed weights from my ZIP 61111 to yours to get shipping cost. Prefer to ship only to lower 48 states.

Thanks for your attention.

Dick

The P-125 is still available to sell.

The P-230 and MC modded amp are sold.

The P-125's price may seem to be above average but this is an amp in above average condition. It is as close to "like new" as you will ever find and has been thoroughly checked to ensure operation "like new."

Here is a picture. The fuzziness at the bottom of the front plate is the blanket protruding and not scratches on the rack mount plate. In fact, it was never rack mounted.

Price is only $125. Plan shipping cost for 20 pounds from ZIP 61111.

Thanks for looking at its picture below.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.