• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

UK: 2 x Seas L22-RNX4/P + 4 x Krell PCB's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
The last of my clearout:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 x Seas L22-RNX4/P 8.5" Bass drivers

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Superb drivers for the money with great definition and clarity.

Originally cost me £67 each about 6 months old with around 150hours use, very carefully looked after from new and in absolutely perfect condition. Come supplied with original reciept.

Data Sheet on Drivers:

http://www.seas.no/seas_line/woofers/H1208.pdf

£65 for the pair

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Krell KSA50 mkII PCB's

Due to the dropping through of a sale my Krell PCB's are back up. Please note if you are overseas I will NOT accept a postal order since this has caused me much grief in the last couple of days!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

These are the same boards as per the groupbuy in the 'Krell KSA50 PCB' thread over in the Solid State.

Designed by Pinkmouse (Al) and manufacturer by Advance over in the US. Stunning quality with double sided, solder mask, silk screen and scoring for easy seperation of driver and output boards.

Each board will do a single channel of amplification and since there are 4 boards here that a potential of 4 channels.

I'm looking to recover only my expenses for these boards and I am NOT making any profit on these. I have little time these days and I'm already comfortable with my ESP P101 amps that I was going to replace with the Krells.

Here's a couple of shots of Still4Given's boards with components mounted (Scroll down to bottom of page):

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/show...5846#post725846

By all accounts from folks who have already built the boards, reports are very good on the sound quality - hardly surprising since this is a Krell!

Bill of Materials(BOM) will be supplied with the boards and the boards are silkscreened with component locations relating to the details within the BOM. Also there is a wealth of advice over in the thread linked to above, so I'm sure someone would help out if you get stuck.

Price per PCB(1 channel) is £15 with a total of 4 available

Email: zeroex_15@hotmail . com

Would you please check with the post office?
if it's US 130, i'll definitely take it.

and now the Krell pcbs, should i try to attempt the briangt lm4780 kits first before thinking of another amp project? :cannotbe:

BTW, my zipcode is CA 92704, thought u'd need that for an estimate

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
sqlkev said:
Would you please check with the post office?
if it's US 130, i'll definitely take it.

and now the Krell pcbs, should i try to attempt the briangt lm4780 kits first before thinking of another amp project? :cannotbe:

BTW, my zipcode is CA 92704, thought u'd need that for an estimate

Scrap that $130, its $175 for economy 28-30 days or $205 for 5-8 days. :bigeyes:

Postage is more than the drivers :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.