• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: BOX of MOX! tons of stuff!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
so, im trying to clean up my shop and get rid of projects im not going to go forward with. The mox is the first thing to go. This is the v1.1 i think. its the original one with all the adjustments and settings.

here is what it includes:

2 mox boards, one almost fully populated (i didnt do ALL resistor values), but i did do all the caps (multipliers?). all headers are in there, sockets for opamps, and headers for inputs, power supply, etc. its missing a few things because i built it to my specs, but its not like you cant put it back in. im missing a few caps on the input, you can see from the photos later. BUT, all resistors are dale/vishays, all multiplier caps are wimas, and it even has the 1uf caps too. one board is almost fully stuffed, as i said, and the other isnt started at all, its completely blank.

6 discrete dual opamps. i built 6 of these discrete opamps, but ran out of parts building the last two. the last two are half-populated, but i am missing a few small parts. they were also built with dale/vishay resistors and higher quality parts. They have right-angle gold headers installed in the completed ones. I have all the "hardware" parts for the uncompleted ones (screws, standoffs, right-angle headers). i forgot what they are missing, i would have to look it up. ask me and i can figure it out.

but wait, there's more! i have enough parts and pieces to stuff the second board (not fully, as i said before, i was missing a few parts, and didnt buy ALL the resistor values...), headers, connectors, caps, resistors, etc. are all included. I even have the plugs that would attach to the boards inputs AND the unterminated pins that you need for the connectors.

also, i went and bought opamps for the boards just in case the discrete's didnt work, and just for testing against the discretes too. its nice to have a backup plan just in case. so, i have 10 NE5532P dual opamps too.

there is a ton of parts here, certainly enough to get you going. for a normal 2-way design, you should have all the values you need to get it running, except for a few parts here and there. all you need to do is add a power supply.

im not sure what to charge here. the boards were around $30 with shipping i guess. at least thats what the site shows ($8 for each mox, $5 for a set of 4 dual opamps), plus shipping. the parts were around $50 for resistors, caps, etc. The opamps were around $10 for the 10 of them, factor in all the jumpers (i have tons of them), headers, hardware, etc, and its another $50 or more. there was a lot of work tracking things down too. just look at the pictures and make me an offer, either through the forum, or through my email. thanks!

Attachments

• mox1.jpg
    mox1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 718

Attachments

• mox6.jpg
    mox6.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 548
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.