• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: (2) Peerless 12" XXLS 830845

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Selling for a friend who just purchased them but realized after he opened them that the DVC 8 ohm versions would work better with the gain clone amp he built.

Check my eBay listings, tf1216, for so reassurance of a positive transaction.

He is asking $350 shipped + paypal fees if applicable.

He did open the box and took a look at the woofers to make sure they are in good condition before selling.

You can e-mail him directly at alexcd@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Hey Jimmy154, drunking times on the computer is always fun!

If you check Madisound's latest catalog they will cost you $360 for the pair plus shipping. I think this is a pretty good deal for some subs.

I will try and post some pictures tomorrow afternoon. It is going to be tough with my dial-up connection : )

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.