• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

soundeasy v.10 with all hardware

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a fully liscened copy of soundeasy with the USB security dongle available. I'm moving on to LEAP and LMS for my next project that will require a little more precision.

I'm asking $175 for it. It can be upgraded to ver. 11 for 25 dollers. Thats still 30 cheaper then buying it outright.

I also have the complete setup with firewire 410 soundcard, behrenger ecm-8000, all the cables and two custom built measurement jigs. The whole package can be had for $500 to save me the trouble of breaking it down on ebay.

The going rate on ebay for these items is as follows:

M-Audio Firewire 410 ~$220.00
Beherenger ECM-8000 ~$40.00
XLR 15' Mic Cable ~$5.00
12' Firewire Cable ~$5.00

Parts to build both jigs ~$50-75.00 @ radioshack or parts exp.

I have one jig for MLS measurements and another to do TS/Impedance measurements. They are both very well built, housed in project boxes, labeled well, and don't require any manual repositioning of probes, just a flip of a switch or two. They were measured for resistance to 2 decimal places using a fluke 45 bench meter.

This is a complete setup for speaker building for $500.00 and its allready made, no need to assemble the jigs.

What's still available

I have the Soundcard on eBay as well as the Microphone, The software and the Jigs are still availabe.
The software is $175.00 and it's version 10
it is easy to upgrade for $25.00 if you really wanted to.

The jigs are available at $70.00

OR Together The software and Jigs for $230.00

The prices seem to be apropriate considering the time in the Jigs and that there's not difference between this copy of soundeasy and any other.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.