• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Aleph-X boards stuffed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Only a few months ago I purchased these very nicely build boards fom Kilowattski.

They are two Hifizen Aleph-X boards, build up with quality components.
I have 2 Hifizen Group Buy vintage Aleph X stuffed pc boards. They are build up with quality parts like Holco and Mills resistors, Black Gate caps, multiturn potentiometers etc. Transistors are matched to within 10 mV. They are stuffed but untested.

I am putting them up for sale again because I changed the plan of my Aleph-X project.

Kilowattski also threw in a set of Kari Aleph-X boards, but these I'm keeping. Because of this the total price will be lower than what I payed for.
I thought of replacing the Kari Aleph-X boards with nudie pictures of myself, but my girlfriend convinced me the buyers would be more interested in the discount ;)

I'm asking 100 $ for the two of these.

I will soon place detailed pictures.

detailed picture

Attachments

• dscf0402.jpg
    dscf0402.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 397
Hello Leeuwarden,

No, I did not gave up. I bought these because they had most of the expensive parts. I calculated the total price of the parts were more expensive then these boards.

Now I changed my design, and it looks I don't have any further use for these. And I found a new supplier which has all the expensive resistors etc for a good price in the Netherlands.

the project continues.....

Take a look at rt-audio
Perhaps known for a longer time by the Dutch Diy community, but I found out about this one just a few days ago. They have the dale resistors, of which I couldn't find a good supplier here in the Netherlands.

Also a reason why I am selling all these items is because i need the money two buy to of them fancy cases.
Soldering components is not so difficult, but metalwork... well, I recently discovered, thats not one of my quallities. ;)

I can help you with an adres for metal work in our place. I buy there myself. Cases still have to be build by yourself but he cuts everything to the desired dimensions. I started gluiing the cases together for my UcD400 which doesn't get hot.
Looks like this: http://www.htforum.nl/yabbse/index.php?topic=25655.725
(bottom of page and the next page, I use the same nickname over there)
Cases are made of 2 mm anodized aluminium. Edges are not anodized (of course) but give a nice toutch. Two of those cases cost me about 40- 50 euro.

Still no award winning cases but the best looking cases I ever have build.

For anyone reading this who is also interested in this adres: I'm afraid he only sells to locals. You have to pick it up yourself. And he doesn't even know internet exists...

I also discovered RT. Never ordered there yet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.