• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Four (4) NIB Peerless CSX217 8" (8 ohm) woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Great for small box, sealed. (15-18 liters is perfect, Q of 1.0-0.8) Great midrange, one of the ONLY 8" drivers that work well as a mid-woofer in a 8" two way system. (the CSC217 actually works a bit better) Use one of the 28-30MM low FS tweets, and you've got a terrific speaker. Maybe two woofs a side..oooo now we're talkin!

Use them as subs, even.. who knows.

Bought them for a Kid at work, and he decided to not make his own speakers. This happened when I showed him the box I had just cut for a outboard crossover. Once he saw the complexity involved, his eyes rolled into the back of his head. 'Mea Culpa', he said.

So now we sell them on DIY audio.

I paid about $250cdn, with taxes and shipping. Heck I'd better check on that price......oops! I paid $320 or so, sort of. Well, I'll take $200 cdn for all four.

I'd like to sell all four at once, thanks.

BTW, those are canadian dollars, so..that's $165US or so, and I'll toss in the shipping too at +$10 UPS shipping, US or Canada, only, as far as the shipping goes..

Don't wait for the price to drop, as it won't. I don't need the money, I'm just clearing out excess stuff. I might find a use for them, one day.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.