• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Large Heatsinks & Huge Basement Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pass DIY Apprentice
Joined 2001
Paid Member

Attachments

• 13565_pd261300.jpg
    13565_pd261300.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 459
Pass DIY Apprentice
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Good question.

I just changed the store to accept checks and money orders. My preference is still for Paypal because it's easier for me to keep track of. Delays can be expected if paying by check.

If I don't receive a check within 5 days of the transaction posting, I will re-list the item for sale. This should give everyone a fair chance.

Thanks

Mike

Shipping Charge?

Good that you do accept personal check.

Shipping charge to be determined by us? I have not have a chance to browse thru the "check out desk" yet on your web link, so I'm not exactly sure how you would handle that. Can we just use the UPS web site to determine shipping charge?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.