• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY stuff for sale/giveaway- MA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Contemplating a move and have tooooooooo much stuff:

1) Ugly Aleph clones (loosely assembled - and I mean ugly!!! were working.
2) Heat sinks, and more heat sinks
3) Kora Mercury (commercial) 40W tube amp - unknown state...
4) Rega planar CD in partially working state
5) Misc torroids - some very big
6) balanced preamp
7) BB 1701 ? D/A demo board with ZAPFilter
8) Tjoeb 99 works fine
9) Revolators (ScanSpeak/Hiq MTM)
10) Focal mids, Hiq OWII tweets
11) Tube preamp from AKSA in wood front box.
12) Other stuff...

I live outside of Boston...
978-842-4022

This isn't a layoff sale, just getting rid of dust

Just for clarity.... We are considering a move to Austin, TX. I was just given an offer, so noone should feel sorry for me. I am currently employed and just have another opportunity. One that gets me out of the 2 weeks of rain, then bitter cold. (I know that the heat is bad in TX)

pics

pics

Attachments

• aleph2.jpg
    aleph2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 920
torroids

For the two who wanted the torroids that live in MA. I am home today.... I'd rather not ship them, so I only want a nominal amount... I think the bigger two were over 100 ea. I'd like around 25. ea. I also have some smaller ones for an X.

Dale

Call me for directions or email

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.