• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Leader LFG 1300s signal/sweep gen. for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I have one Leader LFG 1300s for sale

The LFG1300S is a general-purpose signal source with a broad range of research, design, and service applications. Covers the frequency range from 0.02Hz to 2MHz (uncalibrated to 0.002Hz) and provides sine, square, triangle, ramp, and pulse output signals. Pulse symmetry is variable over a 9:1 range and, unlike many other instruments, changing the symmetry does not appreciably affect the output frequency. Linear and logarithmic sweep frequency outputs are available with sweep widths up to 1000:1. Output level is controlled by a calibrated 70 dB attenuator (10 dB/step) with continuous adjustment between steps. The output may be frequency or amplitude modulated by an external signal. A level control also provides suppressed carrier outputs. Frequency Range: 0.02Hz to 2MHz in 8 ranges Accuracy: (0.02Hz to 200kHz) ±3% rdg, ±3% fs; (200kHz to 2MHz) ±5% rdg, ±5% fs (for sawtooth ±10% rdg, ±5% fs) Waveforms: Sine Wave Voltage: 20 V p-p (7 Vrms) open circuit.
Make me a fair offer and im looking to get around 175 for it, i have pics avaliable, just email me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.