• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Forte' FT1 5ch amp and model 3 power amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Forte' model FT1 5ch home theatre amp. I believe its power rating is 120x2 and 70x3. Amp is in great condition and works great. I have the original box but no manual. I also have a Forte' model 3 power amp 200x2 that one channel is out (blows fuse on power up on the one channel). For this amp I have the box and manual. I really don't know how much to ask for them but would like to sell together if posible. Shoot me some offers. Shipping will be from Montana.

I believe at least the model 3 does. The first page of the manual is actually signed by Nelson Pass. The schematics in the manual are all dated 4-10-1988 if that helps. Remember the on Model 3 one channel does not work. I've had it apart and everything looks ok (nothing is burnt anyways). For price I really don't know where to start. Both amps I believe retailed for around $1800 each. I purchased them for $700 each in 1995. how does $700 for both shipped sound?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.