• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CD-PRO2M Kit assembled with 1x dac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an assembled black CD-PRO2M kit I would like to sell. It is fully assembled and includes an internal TDA1545 DAC kit with no I/V stage. It has the upgraded cd puck and the transport tray. I also moved the display and transport closer to the front of the chassis. It also has a ferrite installed on the control wires. It has about 20 hours of play time and is in perfect (as new) condition. I want my investment back minus the assembly so I am asking $1000.00 plus shipping.

Make me an offer.
I am not going to give it away, but I am open to reasonable offers. New units are $799.00 plus shipping (I think $45.00) plus the cd puck and the internal tray (about another $40.00) plus the internal non oversampling TDA1545a Dac kit that has the upgraded black gate caps is another $98.00. There is over 25 hours of labor in the assembly of this player. FYI I am certified for government soldering and ESD. I have taken all the classes every 6 months as required to do government work.

Nobody???? :xeye:
New unassembled CD-PRO2M kit = $799.00
Shipping for kit = $ 45.00
CD clamp for PRO kit = $ 40.00
Internal tray for kit = $ 20.00

Total for for above = $904.00

Plus DIY Paradise TDA1545a DAC= $98.00 including Black gate caps

Total for all unassembled kit pieces above $1002.00.

This CD Player is completely assembled and functions perfectly.
To assemble all of above minimum of 25 hours. Some are charging $250.00 for assembly.

Purchase for $900.00. This is less then you would pay for an unassembled kit without the 0x oversampling dac.

I have pictures I can Email you of the exact unit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.