• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Small quantity of 0.1uf 0805 SMD caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need a small amount of 0.1uf surface mount caps and most online sources sell them in 1000+ rolls. I don't need that many, so if anyone has some extras I'll give you $5 for however many you want to send. I can paypal you in advance, or just just throw the money in an envelope after I get them, your choice.

I would still prefer to buy from an individual with extras. The shipping and handling cost alone from either of those companies will be the same if not more than the $5 I'm willing to give to someone to put some in an envelope and slap a $0.37 stamp on it. I will also take some 1206's of the same value if no one has any 0805's.

If you still need them, send me an email and I'll get you some. I'll go see what I've got but I'm pretty sure I have some 0.1uF in 0603, 0805 and 1206. Voltages are at least 25V.

Yea, it's silly to pay $3 shipping for less than $3's worth of parts. I was in that same quandary when I was looking for right-angle PCB mount high quality RCA sockets.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.