• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Victoria magnetics transformer for AlephX

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Given the overwhelming success of the heatsink sale:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64092

here is the second installment of my AX liquidation sale.

Victoria Magnetics 13-0-13 600VA with mag shielding for sale for 100 USD + shipping. It cost me much more to had it made and it's been sitting in a box for 2 years.
It has 4x13v secondaries and 2x117v primaries with 110v taps for 220V mains applications. I had it made specifically for AX and with 4 secondaries to have dual mono PS with the convenience of a single chassis. The voltage was calculated to get 15-0-15 DC rails after CRC filter with R=0.15 ohms.

grataku said:
Given the overwhelming success of the heatsink sale:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64092

here is the second installment of my AX liquidation sale.

Victoria Magnetics 13-0-13 600VA with mag shielding for sale for 100 USD + shipping. It cost me much more to had it made and it's been sitting in a box for 2 years.
It has 4x13v secondaries and 2x117v primaries with 110v taps for 220V mains applications. I had it made specifically for AX and with 4 secondaries to have dual mono PS with the convenience of a single chassis. The voltage was calculated to get 15-0-15 DC rails after CRC filter with R=0.15 ohms.

That is one nice hunk of iron. I got a couple 300 watters, these are excellent.
What happened to your AX? I have a 15 volt one sitting, been waiting for KK to release a mini AX, to get maybe 15 -20 watts per channel. It finally was removed from website.

George

I bought two trans with grand ideas in mind. Make a powerful dual mono dual chassis version by starting off with a 25-0-25 (combining quad secondaries) . I got my first one done and I have been listening to it since. It doesn't have a good looking chassis but I am too busy to redo that. It works and sounds great and it's all I care about now.
I found 50w to be more than enough for me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.