• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Projector parts -- MH lamp setup, LCD, Overhead

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I've decided to part out my projector setup, as I'm very low on cash and require it for another project! Here's what i've got:

* LCD Panel
Measures 15" diagonally, native resolution is 1024x768. I don't know much more about this panel other than it takes standard VGA input. Includes A/C adapter, power cable, and VGA cable. The colors look nice and it's got an on screen display for adjusting settings. Panel is in good working order, I don't believe there are any dead pixels but If someones interested, I'll verify that.

I'll let the LCD panel go for $60 shipped.

* 250 watt HQI Metal Halide lamp and icecap ballast
This was purchased as a kit from Alan over at diylabs. Lamp and ballast have about five hours on them and are both are in good working condition. Includes lamp, ballast, and sockets.

I'll let the lamp+ballest set go for $80 shipped.

*Overhead Projector
Visible fresnel area is 9 3/4" square so it's a bit small, but optics are clean and it'd suit a smaller LCD fine I suppose. Optics aren't superior, but it sure is an upgrade if you've been using a double convex magnifying glass lens for projection :D There's no lamp or lamp holder inside it as I had stripped those out to make room for my metal halide setup, however there is a cooling fan inside. $30 shipped.

I can accept payments via paypal. I've got references at ebay under 'lancecoder'. I'd be happy to provide photographs of any of these items on request. If you should have questions, don't hesitate to email me: matt [at] pixelwrench [dot] com

Thanks and Best Regards,
Matt Carpenter :)

Hey, im interested in that panel.

Have you already dissasembled it? If so, have you tried it on the ohp? Also, what make is it?

I live in Canada, and the current conversion of $60 would be $70.3330.

LMK. You are best to get ahold of me by email at
jslack at eastlink dot ca

Peace.

Slack said:
Hey, im interested in that panel.

Have you already dissasembled it? If so, have you tried it on the ohp? Also, what make is it?

I live in Canada, and the current conversion of $60 would be $70.3330.

LMK. You are best to get ahold of me by email at
jslack at eastlink dot ca

Peace.

YGM. Incase anybody else is interested, its a generic brand panel so I don't have an exact make or model number for it. I do know, however, that it's resolution is 1024x768 and it accepts VGA input.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.