• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tripath TA0104 board - wanna buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: 3 Tripath TA0104 eval boards and PS parts

Hi,
I have for sale 3 Tripath EB-TA0104 eval boards and all the parts (3xPlitron 1000VA dual 55V transf. , 6x15000microF/100V caps, cabinets etc) for the Power Supplies and mod improvements as per CBrodersen instructions.

I have previously built two of these stereo 2x200W amps and they are wonderful, however I have never build these additional three so I want to see if someone is interested. It would be best to sell all three (or two) and all (or some of) the parts but I can sell bits and pieces as well.
Guy

I am not sure how to give my email without advertising it to spammers. You can reply to this post. I am in Colorado. Here is my phone number 720-771-1593.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.