• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TKD Potentiometer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Model number is: 2CP-601. It is a stereo pot. 100K.
Too much in stock, so sell some of them for cash.
$28/each.

Attachments

• tkd.jpg
    tkd.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,035
Same as TKD 2CP2511?

Are these the same as TKD 2CP2511? I need 100K and 25K pots. 25K should be stereo, but 100K can be two monos or one stereo.

JH, Do you have a 25K TKD?

Kudret

EDIT: These are called "Rotary Faders", I guess what I am looking for is stepped attenuator.

Bare said:
Errrr..
Elso Kwack is that a photo of You? Yer Daughter? or just something from some Site?
And for what possible purpose is it there?

Hi Bare,
No it is not my daughter though she is as attractive but blond. No I won't tell her email addy.
The purpose is to tease Jocko with his cute young men face somewhat like me when I was 18 but Jocko changed quickly to an old angry man. See also:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=727362#post727362
Sorry for any misunderstanding.:joker:
And also something only my friends know about.:clown:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.