• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

MJL21193/21194s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

I would like to offer FREE (just pay s/h) a set of NPN/PNP Output units by OnSemi. I have twelve (12) pieces of the MJL21193 PNP, and six (6) pieces of MJL21194 NPNs. The NPNs are datecoded "0042", and the PNPs are datecoded "0029".

These are leftovers from an Amp that never got built. The other NPNs were used in a 30A linear supply whose pass regulating units let the magic smoke out. :hot: Rather than try to put the smoke back in, we decided to replace them- much easier.

I will ship them to anywhere in the continental US, well packed, in their original static-protective sleeve.

Please let me know, as they are just sitting around gathering dust. :bawling:

Cheers!

Steve

N-Channel said:
Hi everyone,

I would like to offer FREE (just pay s/h) a set of NPN/PNP Output units by OnSemi. I have twelve (12) pieces of the MJL21193 PNP, and six (6) pieces of MJL21194 NPNs. The NPNs are datecoded "0042", and the PNPs are datecoded "0029".

These are leftovers from an Amp that never got built. The other NPNs were used in a 30A linear supply whose pass regulating units let the magic smoke out. :hot: Rather than try to put the smoke back in, we decided to replace them- much easier.

I will ship them to anywhere in the continental US, well packed, in their original static-protective sleeve.

Please let me know, as they are just sitting around gathering dust. :bawling:

Cheers!

I will more than happy to take them if still available. Please email and I can send funds to cover the S & H.

George

Steve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.