Ella KT-88/DACT passive attenuator/Hagerman phono preamp - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 16th September 2005, 09:32 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Ella KT-88/DACT passive attenuator/Hagerman phono preamp

I am the second owner of this Consonance Ella amplifier. I removed the stock ALPS pot and replaced it with the outboard attenuator. Original Ella buildup included the filter choke mod and AuriCap coupling capacitors. I updated most internal wiring to fine silver with teflon insulation. The outboard passive attenuator uses a DACT CT-2 100K stepped pot and stainless steel DACT knob. It is wired for two inputs and one output. The input signal and grounds are independantly swiched via individual wired toggle switches. All wiring is 22 gauge fine silver with teflon insulation. The Hagerman Bugle phono preamp is housed in a chassis identical to the passive attenuator. It is built to the recommended parts list and wired in the same fine silver. It is hardwired with a boutique type, fancy power cord with a quality male AC plug. All three component parts are painted to match. My intention was to make a hardwood front panel for the Ella and matching side panels for the attenuator and passive preamp. I did not get the wood accent pieces completed and am no longer using this setup. This combination performs very well with a lot of power for a tubed setup. It's a good platform to experiment with and needs a good home. I'm including a full tube set, unused tube cage and extra parts ordered for the Hagerman preamp/power supply buildup.

Asking price is $725 plus shipping from 61910 zip code
Ella will be double boxed, other items will pack together
Please email at jerrod_harden@yahoo.com with any questions

Pictures at: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jerrod...bum?.dir=/5427
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ella.jpg (28.3 KB, 240 views)
Old 19th September 2005, 06:00 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default Sold! nt

nt

Hide this!Advertise here!