• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: A few class D amplifier modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a few amplifier modules bought for research that I never actually needed and I'm willing to part with.

2 modules - 500 watt with switching power supply
2 modules - 250 watt with switching power supply
2 modules - 250 watt without power supply

please PM for further details and prices

Dang.

I've enabled emails... I thought this forum used a private messaging system like most others. Please direct further questions to email and I'll be happy to respond re: brand, specs., price, etc.

I'll email those who supplied their address in this thread.

Update:

I retrieved these from storage and have an update on quantities:

(2) x 250W with integrated power supplies
(4) x 250W modules
(1) x 500W module with integrated power supply

The 500W module and either of the 250W powered modules can competently serve as power supply for two of the unpowered 250W modules.

This makes a perfect setup for a pair of three way active mains + sub. One 250W powered module serves for power supply for all three 250W modules in each main. 750W each main + 500W sub... plenty of power for whatever you want... plenty of power for a large bass driver in each main (hell, enough for multiples really).

These things have soft start, muting, thermal protection, diagnostic (LED) outputs, etc. They are ready to go... makes for a no hassle active power solution if you'd rather concentrate on crossover, driver integration, and enclosure design.

Great fullrange performance. Extremely cool running. These are highly respected. Again, please email for more details.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.