• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selling: Proxima Ovation A822C

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a Proxima Ovation A822C that I would like to sell. (It is tested and it works well)

Se some pictures here

It has 640x480 resolution.

Aceepts both PAL and NTSC formats

It can be used both for 110V (USA) and 220 V (Europe)

It comes in a carrying bag with the Proxima Cyclops included. (Not tested but should work. The cyclops is a small camera that together with a handheld pointer (included) can be used to control the computer as you would with a mouse. I don't know if the software will install on WinXP)

Two of the rubber feet broke off but I don't think that is a problem. They can be glued on again if it is needed

For the whole lot I would like to have $160 plus postage. It is shipped from Denmark. Payment can be done through PayPal.

Just ask if you have a question.

Best regards,
Andreas Broch broch@gmx.net

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.