• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY Tripath Amp For Sale (TA0103A)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a working DIY amp based on a Tripath TA0103A evaluation board. The amp features a two-stage start-up (1st through an inrush limiter to the toroidal transformer and then with the limiter bypassed after 60s), a modded eval. board, over 20,000uF capacitance on each of the main rails, quality input jacks and speaker posts, etc.

This amp is incomplete in that I hadn't finished with all of the mods and experiments I wanted to do and I did not impliment the Mute function. The case is missing a few screws and there are no feet on the enclosure. I would not recommend this for a beginner DIY. I have not found any of the documentation for this amp but will ship some if I can find it. It is sold AS IS!! It is heavy and I would like to only ship (at cost) in the continental US. Check, USP Money Order, or PayPal. Looking for $200 OBO.

Thanks, Jeff

More info at: http://home.cfl.rr.com/entropy/Amp/Tripath_Amp.html

Attachments

• amp_small.jpg
    amp_small.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 387
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.