• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Caddock MP915 1R Resistors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have a bunch of these resistors from a leftover project for sale

Vendor: Caddock
Value: 1R
Tolerance: 1%
Power: 15W
Type: Non-Inductive
Package: TO-126
Datasheet: http://www.caddock.com/Online_catalog/Mrktg_Lit/MP9000_Series.pdf

Price: $2.00 each, $1.80 10+ ($3.00 from catalog vendors).
Quantity: 200 available

With tiny heatsinks, they can easily do 5W - perfect as output stage emitter resistors.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• mp915s.jpg
    mp915s.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 644
Hi Arius

I don't appear to have private messaging as yet, perhaps because I am a fairly new member. Could you please send me an email to ianhibel@tpg.com.au so we can work things out?

I will be using the Caddock resistors for two Class A amps I am building. They are kits designed by Silicon Chip, an Australian electronics magazine that boasts a remarkable THD figure of just 0.00006% and comes recommended by some members of our local audio club.

I intend to use them to biamp my DIY Aksonics speakers and thought that the Caddocks would be a worthwhile upgade as with such a low distortion figure premium parts sould make an audio improvement.

Best regards

Ian

PS I have a good record on Ebay if this matters.

Bump.

Mikael just emailed me about more of these. I guess I can sell some from my stash. Was saving them for a future Pass Labs Aleph type amplifier.

Same price, same 10+ deal and free shipping. Same item brand new as in first post.

Email: johnyap(at)surewest.net

Selling up to 50pcs. Need the rest for my projects.

<rant>Grrr, all projects currently on hold waiting for my cases from Thailand. No case = can't start PCB design = no project. Grrrrr, it's been over a month. </rant>

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.