• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SMPS Power supply 350W 100v CT Regulated

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switch Mode power supply for sale.

Runs on 110v or 220/240v and with a very wide range - works well with 110v input even when on 240v setting - which confused me greatly until some nice member of this list pointed out that it should run on 240v - well it does, and well!

Output is regulated to about +50/0/-50v and holds that no problem to 350w. Also 25-0-25 output for preamps/crossovers etc.

Made by Alesis. The input caps are rated at 350v each and 1200uF, so it is a fairly beefy unit and was desgined to run a class AB 180wRMS subwoofer amp so it has great current ability.

Asking $60/ea shipped worldwide (including shipping) I have 10 available.

Would be excellent powersupply for 2 x UCD180 modules in my opinion.

See attached photo's

Cheers, Graeme

Attachments

• audiosmpssmall.jpg
    audiosmpssmall.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 146
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.