• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

for sale 250 watt 240volt,lamp and control gear,new~~~

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have for sale the following items ,they are new and have been used once or twice for testing,they would probably suit a 7" projector as that is what i was going to use them for but you could use them for anything i guess,
i am in australia and would prefer to sell to aussies but may consider overseas postage,tho it could be costly due to the
weight of the ballast and the exsessive packing for safety

1x 250 watt osram double ended bulb

2 x ceramic fc2 lamp holders

1 reflector

1 condensor

1 light box set up to house the lamp

1x 250 watt ,240 volt(australian mains power,) ballast

capacitor

and ignitor

these cost me well over 300 dollars will sell for round 160.oo
or try you luck on my auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/250-watt-lam...5232994927QQcategoryZ3698QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Attachments

• sellinf ll.jpg
    sellinf ll.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 38
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.