• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Active 3 way crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there guys,

I'm looking to purchase an active crossover for my new set of 3 way fronts. It must be at least 3 way stereo.

I'd prefer something like the Behringer Ultradrive piece or something from Rane or dbx, but of course I'll consider anything.

lemme know what you've got.

-Steve

Selling DBX 234

Hi there guys,

I'm looking to purchase an active crossover for my new set of 3 way fronts. It must be at least 3 way stereo.

I'd prefer something like the Behringer Ultradrive piece or something from Rane or dbx, but of course I'll consider anything.

lemme know what you've got.

-Steve

I have a couple of used DBX 234 3-way stereo crossovers that I would be willing to sell. Good for playing around and experimenting (that's what I did with them). I live just down the coast in NorCal. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

-Charlie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.