• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Parasound PLD-1100

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This preamp is in excellent cosmetic shape with only minor flaws (a little scratch on top, slightly bunged edges on the front panel, etc.) I have tested every function (I think) and it works perfectly. It comes in the original box, sans original packing material, and with the original owner's manual. It is missing the remote and powercord.

I could not build a unit with this parts quality for this price. It was a steal when it was new, and it sounds fantastic. I have pictures for those who are serious about the unit. Buyer pays shipping. I'd like $400, but I will entertain any serious offer. Check the link below for the unit's specs.

http://www.parasound.com/service_information/discontinued/pld1100specs.html

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.