• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Atlas 15 feeler

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, many of you already know about the crazy sale Ascendant Audio had a few months ago on their Atlas and Avalanche subs. I admit I was so excited about the price of the subs, that I purchased a 15" Atlas thinking I may use it for HT.

I realize now that I do not have the time to tackle the project and my move to a condo or apartment in the next month or so will prevent me from actually using it without getting evicted. So I am looking to see if there is anyone willing to buy it for the original price of $105 plus shipping.

It is new in box and has only been taken out to look at when I first received it. Please no lowball offers, I'm not in a hurry and do not need to sell it. I'd just rather someone get some use out of it instead of it lying around my house.

I would estimate shipping at $30-$40 to most places.

Please email me at: a914path@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Paul

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.