• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Valves in Mexico

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I just came back from a holiday trip to Mexico - lovely country and I was lucky not to meet Emily!

Well, in Mexico DF I found the calle Rep. de El Salvador, surely known by you. I asked several of the retailers if they had 'bulbos', and between very expensive usable tubes (like 690 pesos for a 12BH7A) and TV tubes I found some interesting ones at Radio Regalos La Joya, No 73 A at the Rep.de El Salvador - tel.57-09-33-79

I bought the rest of ECC88 (not well known brands, but at 12 pesos each...) and some 12SNGTA at 25 pesos/each. From the last ones I have left some - maybe I shouldn's :D. But anyway, there is surely lots of interesting tubes left there and the guy isn't asking much.

Good luck!

Erik

And just to make it clear: I don't have any connection to this people, other than I bought some tubes from them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.