• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NOS Vacuum Tubes for Sale!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was given a box of NOS tubes from a relative of a former TV/Hi-fi repair man. The following were all tested on a Sencore MU150 Tube Tester and they all tested as new. The prices are reasonable and below online retail and eBay prices so grab these bargains while they last. I have included a few pictures of some tubes but please know that I can send pictures of any tube you would like to see. I can also answer any questions you may have about them. Just e-mail me!

Shipping and handling to the USA will be $2.00 USD/tube. Multiple tubes will be $5.00 USD flat. If you live outside of the USA, e-mail me about shipping to your country.

RCA
(2)1B3GT- $5/PAIR
(2)6AL5 - $5/PAIR
6AT8 - $2
6AU6 - $3
(2)6BA6 - $5/PAIR
6ba6.jpg

(2)6CB6 - $3/PAIR
(3)6J6 - $5/THREE
6K6GT - $4
6S4 - $3
6S8GT - $2
(2)6X8 - $5/PAIR
(4)RCA 12AU7A - $55/Quad

GE
5U4GA/GB - $5
6BGBGA - $5
6CB6 - $1.50
(2) 6DE6 - $4/PAIR
(3) 6X4 - $20/THREE

MULLARD
6AV6 - $5

RADTEL
6SN7 - $5

RAYTHEON
(2) 6CG7 - $10/PAIR
6cg7.jpg

SYLVANIA
6CB6 - $1.50

eBay Feedback

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.