• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: 2 Aleph-X boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Now, now....

pinkmouse said:
No real difference Eric, anywhere in the States is the same rate from here. I will put the package in the post tomorrow still, then I will just have to fly over and break Marc's legs personally if he doesn't pay soon! ;)

Hey! mousie! I've got a cat..and his name is Chomper (really). You don't wanna get cought mousin' around here!

Thanks a lot..you-got-money.
Marc

Yes, they are based upon refinements made to Grey's original schematic by HifiZen, Carpenter, and other that I am forgetting right now (my apologies, guys). The entire development of these is in the "Aleph-X" thread started by Grey (all 250 pages of it!)

By the way, that's impressive mail service. I didn't drop them in the mail until 4p on Tuesday!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.