• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: 2 Aleph-X boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for some kind soul who would like to sell 2 (unstuffed) Aleph-X rev 1.0 boards from the original Dec 2002 group purchase arranged by hifiZen, grataku, and carpenter. I suspect there are lots of these sitting around on shelves gathering dust. I'm working on an all Aleph-X theater in my basement.

Thanks,
Eric

pinkmouse said:
Well, I'll let Ralph offer first, but if he doesn't, then I'll let you have a pair for the same deal.

Hello Pinkmouse, thanks for offer, but I'll go for the boards from rwagter. He lives in the same country.

rwagter said:
Fryslan he ?

Give my your address I'll trade you or for €7,50 a board their yours.

Let me know, I'll post them before my vacation (12 aug)

Ralph

Hello Ralp, you've got mail.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
I have another pair if you want them, ff you do yell out soon, cos it might well be cheaper to send just the one package to the States and let one of you guys forward them on to the other. I have just realised how dreadful the exchange rate is...Well, it's good for you guys! :)

Thanks Pinkmouse!

Whatever is easier for you/Eric is more than fine with me. I can be the forwarder or forwardee..up to you guys. Pinkmouse, If you shoot me an email w/your paypal I'll send it right on over next time I'm online. Use the forum or **REMOVED**

Thanks a lot,
marc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.