• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tempest enclosure for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The enclosure is for the adire audio tempset subwoofer and is built to the low Q (If I remember right) specs from the white papers on the site. It is very large so I will not ship it. The inside has been sealed with Fiberglass resin. It comes with legs and the correct amount of fiberfill in it. It needs to be finished by filling and sanding or being covered with veneer. I would like to get $200 obo for it but I would be intrested in trades, specificly a pair or W15CY 001 or T25CF 002. If you have something else to trade I am open to ideas.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.