• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: LM3886+2876 with active crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bargain, 68w rms + 40w rms crossover at 1700hz @ 48db/octave - yes 8th order!

Plug in a power supply and you are off with an active speaker system.

Crossover frequency can be changed and I can supply the xl spreadsheet with the info!

LM2876 can easily be replaced with LM3886, but the LM2876 is a little better on paper so I think it is a good choice

US$19/ea delivered anywhere in the world.

See details here: these are the Alesis amps, my project changed direction.

http://www.apexjr.com/alesis.htm

20 pcs left

I'd buy 'em but I got 10 of them for FREE off craigslist.org

(there were actually 12, but they were left on the sidewalk outside the previous owners home. On the drive to pick them up I was hoping that if someone beat me to them, then they would leave at least two for me. So I left two for whoever made it after I did. If anyone knows who got them I'd love to know what they are doing with them!)

they really are quite nice, and well worth US$19 each.

PSz.

Well, free is a bargain!!

I bought mine while I was working in Saudi - were voltage isnt a problem!

They are really nice, professionally made and very good quality. Even the crossover must be worth that, especially at 48db/octove slope!

I have sold 12pcs total - 10 last time I advertised and 2 this time. You wont be dissapointed

Cheers, GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.