• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: LM3875 pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Yeah, I only need 2 audio section boards. I have a rectifier board already built from another briangt order.

If I keep buying more sets, I'll get stuck with the rectifer boards and I'll keep having to build more amps. Kind of like a repeating decimal point! :D

I'm not sure which schematic you mean, but here's the working one. Speaker connecton should be reversed.

If you won't hear from Brian, send me an e-mail, I might have something that will interest you.

Attachments

• my gc.jpg
    my gc.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 172
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.