• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tripath Eval board for trade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a Tripath eval board for trade, an EV-0104A, rated 500W per channel into 4 ohms, along with a Avel 1000VA toroidal transformer with dual 55V secondaries. I'd even throw in a couple of used Aero M 20000 microfarad, 90VDC/125V surge computer grade electrolytics.

This eval board was left over from a project at work that was cut short before its time :). I had hoped to make it into an amp at some point, but I have had to cut down on projects due to work and home constraints. I have never even powered the board up, but if someone is serious about it, I would be happy to do so to make sure it worked.

Here's the deal. I'm interested in building the Linkwitz Orion speaker system, and I need to start collecting drivers. I want to trade the eval board, transformer and caps for one of the following:

A pair of Seas T25CF002 tweeters

or

A pair of Seas W22EX001 midranges

or

Four Peerless 10" XLS, #830452 woofers

I'm not interested in cash at this point (although perhaps I will be if I don't get any response).

Also, I would suggest that anyone interested in the Tripath amp do their research. This board is a good place to start. Some people swear by them, and others swear at them. I'll be happy to test the board if I get a realistic offer, and guaruntee that it is not DOA, but beyond that you are on your own.

John

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.