• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: SEAS Excel W17's $215 OBO

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of used seas excel w17's available. They play wonderfuly, and were never abused. They do have some slight corosion on the back of the cone, that white chalky buildup that the excel drivers get. The front has also gotten darker, and it is now more gray. They still sound the same as the day i got them, actually better now that they are broken in. Please shoot me an email with an offer, they need to go asap before i build another set of speakers with them. Asking $215 OBO
Thanks
Hans

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.